Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Letting Intuition Unfold


This morning as I packed (on my way to Santa Clara for Experts’ Academy) I decided to take my favorite long sleeve t-shirt with Mount Fuji printed on it. The print is delicate and beautiful, in Japanese art style. This shirt is of my favorite purchases I bought in Kyoto a couple years ago when working in Japan. As I walked along the walkway in the Salt Lake City Airport, I saw a gigantic wall filled with a photo of Tokyo and featuring Mount Fuji. Strolling along, looking for the healthiest food I could find, I found a little seating area across from MachuWok and sat down to catch up on emails and FB posts. I saw a man across from me and was curious if he was Japanese or not. Then I heard him on his cell phone and my ears delighted in the familiar Japanese language I love, but do not speak.

Tokyo Temple
These three connections wet my appetite for something amazing and interesting to happen on this trip. I can’t remember a time when I traveled that I did not have an experience worth writing about and these associations have set me up to be even more aware. This is partial how intuition develops. We become aware of associations, what we think may be coincidences, and happenings that create patterns in our lives.
Now I know that this will be a great workshop with Brendon Burchard and mystery speakers, but now I have a heightened anticipation. I have an expectation of positive manifestations coming my way. I was told Deepak Chopra and Daniel Amen had been speakers in the past. I am excited to see what lay ahead.
I’ll keep in mind the Japanese influences and pay attention to what unfolds. I invite you to do that as well. Notice the connections, associations, patterns around you and watch with heightened anticipation for great things to unfold in your life! This is one process of increasing intuition and manifesting your desires!

No comments:

Post a Comment